PRP PLATELET-RICH PLASMA HAIR RESTORATION THERAPY
Step 1 Blood Testing
The first step to see if you are a candidate for hormone optimization is blood testing and consulting with our medical team.
Step 2 Individual Program
Our medical practitioners customize an individualized hormone replacement program for you. Then we follow you every step of the way.
Step 3 VIP Monitoring
Once on the program, our medical team and coaches monitor your progress. Our goal is to keep you healthy and happy.
Get started today!
Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell Therapies for Hair Loss
Platelet-Rich Plasma PRP for Hair Regrowth
Recent studies over the past 5 years have shown the efficacy of Platelet-rich Plasma and Stem Cell therapies for supporting hair regrowth. When done correctly and systematically following closely monitored treatment protocols, patients may experience improved results.
PRP, stem cell or exosome procedures are used for Men or Women. Any adult can potentially see benefit, however, natural cell therapies for hair regrowth have the best chance of working the sooner the area is treated.
Researchers studied TWENTY-FIVE (25) patients with androgenetic alopecia. The average age of those participating in the study was 40 years (39.9).
In one PRP Hair-Loss / Hair Regrowth Study done in India
- Thirteen (13) patients were treated with 5% topical minoxidil solution twice daily while the other group was treated with 1 mg oral finasteride.
- Six (6) Months of treatment was administered.
- Three (3) treatments of PRP or near Stem Cell therapy was given over the six (6) month period.
The Platelet-rich Plasma treated areas showed an increase in hair count density. There was definitely an improved difference in mean count hair density, anagen hairs and telogen hairs. PRP cell-based therapy worked to make a larger difference than minoxidil and finasteride alone.
Over a six (6) month period, those treated with combination Platelet-rich Plasma and Minoxidil 5% solution, showed greater improvement than those treated with PRP or finasteride solely.
Recent lab studies and human studies show great progress in this area with Stem Cell Therapies as well. Stem Cell Therapies cost more. Much more is involved. Basic Platelet-rich Plasma along with stem cells or MSC derived exosomes will be developing soon as these cell-based studies become more widespread.
Scientists working at the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute in La Jolla, Calif., showed that stem cells derived from human skin can be used to grow hair.
READ more of the Research to learn how regenerative therapies activate your own growth factors to stimulate hair rejuvenation:
- Download Research MicroNeedling <Click here>
- Download Research Microneedling Hair Regrowth <Click here>
- Download Research PRP and Hair Regrowth<Click here>
What does this mean to our patients for Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and near Stem Cell equivalent rejuvenation therapies?
We recommend the following therapy protocol:
- Three (3) Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) divided into equal clinical visits over a six (6) month period.
- 5% or (prescription 10%) Minoxidil applied twice daily to the area of the scalp being treated for hair loss.
- Avoidance of oral finasteride for those undergoing this therapy, as it does not appear to help and comes with negative side-effects not found with PRP and Minoxidil.
Contact us today for more information on what our platelet-rich plasma and cellular therapies can do for you.